Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last month events

Last month was full of events. First of all I had influenza. It was horrible. I don’t like to be sick with flu.

I started a new WEB blog about security and WEB development: Blog: Professional WEB Development. I have several WEB logs, but I do not copy one message on every blog. Each of them has unique information for my readers. At this time the blog contains some useful information for PHP developers. The information is for beginners.

Yesterday I published a new record about security: Fundamentals of Hacker Attacks. I hope it would be interesting for you.

Profwebdev.com built on ASP.NET. In my opinion ASP.NET is one of the most convenient development languages for WEB. I have used several WEB development languages. Most of all I use PHP, but ASP.NET is the second language I use in my WEB projects.

In the end I finished one of my best works I have ever made. It was incredible experience for me. I do not want to say what it was now. I want to take a secret for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment